Subscribe for Updates

Email Format

Hi, everyone

I've been a little shy about letting people know about what I've been up to, but I think it's time to start sharing my new website.

A couple of months ago I felt a calling to start a website called Fruit Makes You Cute. I really didn't have time for this, but I could not refuse the voices in my head so I jumped right in.

So, I have www.fruitmakesyoucute.com, my blog http://fruitmakesyoucute.blogspot.com/ , and a facebook page called Fruit Makes You Cute.

I've never done anything like this before. It's definitely not polished or perfect, and I'm really not sure what my goal is. But I'm having a little fun with it and even inspiring myself a little.

If you'd like to check it out and let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions, I am open.

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice T-shirt, cute colours. Looks like a great beginning, the best of luck to you!

Thank you Stephanie!  I will take a look!  :)

Thanks!
Hearts!
You are right. I will work on that. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Looks lovely and fruity! Just wondering whether there was a typo where you say something along the lines of "you may find success for several months", I could be wrong but it seemed to me that you meant to say "you may NOT find success for several months". Anyway, a nice fresh looking site, love the colour. Good luck with it.

Thank you

Nice

May I suggest you post it on www.811-friendly.net online directory for fruit life

Cheers

Thank you. I'll look into that!

RSS

Events

Latest Activity

Brandon Young posted a discussion

B12 100% vegan

I wanted to know if there are any families raising 100% vegan children since birth using…See More
Nov 5
Profile IconBrandon Young and Daniel Whiteway joined LFRV Families
Nov 4
Sunshine commented on Sunshine's video
Thumbnail

4 years of 801010rv what Jonas Sunshine ate

"nope no cooking what so ever  i just cut them up    no nuts really maybe a…"
Oct 21
Nanny Naturale replied to Nanny Naturale's discussion Work and Making A "Living"?
"Thanks for replying eva...yes I sent the email.  I don't think it is just an American…"
Sep 21
Nanny Naturale replied to Crowmama's discussion Relactation and transitioning toddler to high raw diet.
"It is amazing what it takes to sustain and then to thrive with it.  I sustained with my first…"
Sep 21
eva replied to Nanny Naturale's discussion Work and Making A "Living"?
"hi, back on the topic cause i got an email today (i think from you if you are mera?) about creating…"
Sep 17
Crowmama replied to Crowmama's discussion Relactation and transitioning toddler to high raw diet.
"Thank you! Yes, I have been really drinking a lot more fluids! Its amazing what it takes to sustain…"
Sep 16
Nanny Naturale replied to Crowmama's discussion Relactation and transitioning toddler to high raw diet.
"In addition when you're eating raw you might find that you need even more fluids and even more…"
Sep 16
"Thanks for sharing Crowmama.  My oldest daughter had a lot of cradle cap, which is apparently…"
Sep 16
Crowmama posted a discussion

Relactation and transitioning toddler to high raw diet.

Hi :)I have a son who just turned 2, and has suffered awful bouts of eczema (bouts meaning that we…See More
Sep 15
Profile IconTiva and Crowmama joined LFRV Families
Sep 14
Sunshine posted a video

Jonas Sunshine on Raw and Cooked Vegan *remastered*

"covered a wide variety of topics related to vegan-ism" natural hygiene , philosophy, history, general semantics , liberty and anarchist politics , social re...
Sep 7

*Keep them occupied and engaged!

Creativity kits for kids!

© 2014   Created by Nanny Naturale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Subscribe to our mailing list